ADFS 2020 Health & Safety Plan
In response to Governor Sisolak’s “pause” in Nevada, we have revised our ADFS Rules for Health and Safety Compliance, as required, to continue to keep our families dancing, happy, and most importantly, healthy! Our mission, at ADFS, has always been to promote health for the Southwest Las Vegas community, and we are so proud of the efforts from our staff, students, and parents to continue this goal, despite a global pandemic. We will continue operating with stringent sanitation and social distancing protocols with a few modifications detailed below. In addition, we will offer HYBRID (ZOOM opportunities of our in-studio classes) for of our scheduled classes through 12.14.20, by request. All families should review our FAQs document in your DSP Parent Portal for more details on the recent changes and HYBRID classes.
ADFS Rules for Health and Safety Compliance
Please read before entering our facility for the safety of our ADFS Staff and patrons.
- DO NOT ENTER if you answer “Yes” to any of the questions posted on the CDC FACILITIES COVID19 SCREENING questionnaire. Call 702.202.4505 and wait for further instructions.
- If you, or a family member, are feeling sick, do not enter.
- Masks are REQUIRED, at all times, for participants age 10+, even during physical activity. Failure to comply will result in removal from the studio. Disposable face coverings will be provided for a $2 fee billed to your DSP account.
- Temperature screening in place for all dance and fitness participants.
- Active participants only permitted in the building. Parents/Guardians should not enter without permission from ADFS Staff or emergency. Guests must schedule appointments before entering.
- No food permitted. Water bottles must be labeled with participants name and kept in the lobby cubby.
- Essential personal items only (dance shoes, water bottle, cover-up). All belongings MUST be stored in lobby cubbies while the participant is in class (including Adult Dance & Fitness Classes).
- Always keep 6 feet distance.
- NO contact with other participants. Refrain from touching surfaces unless necessary.
- Participants may not enter until 10 minutes prior to their scheduled class.
- Upon entrance:
- Sanitize Hands
- Change/sanitize shoes immediately
- Temperature Screening
- Line-up as directed by ADFS Staff or report to the classroom.
- Sanitize hands & equipment before exiting.
As we continue to receive questions and updates, the FAQs document, located in your Parent Portal under More > Documents & Files > 2020-2021 FAQs, will be updated. ADFS is operating below its normal capacity due to the lasting effects of this crisis, so we appreciate your patience and understanding, as we diligently work to return all phone calls and emails. As a small business struggling during these times, your continued support is the key to our regrowth and future success.
Arabesque Dance & Fitness Studio
Arabesque Dance & Fitness Studio (ADFS) was established in 2015 with a mission to impact lives through dance and fitness. The term arabesque is defined as an elaborate design of intertwined figures or geometric shapes. We have adopted this concept to create an innovative approach of teaching dance and fitness in our community. Concentrations of dance study include ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, hip hop, acro, musical theater, ballroom and pointe on both recreational and competitive levels. We advocate for our dancers by providing a quality education in a safe and positive environment that focuses on healthy lifestyles and behaviors. In addition to dance, we focus on health and fitness for the whole family. The fitness services provided are Private and Group Personal Training and Group Fitness Classes that include Pilates, circuit training, weight training, yoga, and Adult Dance Classes (Ballet, Tap, HipHop, & Jazz).
Arabesque Dance & Fitness Studio is proud to offer quality dance education in Southwest Las Vegas.
We offer ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, hip-hop, acro, musical theatre and combination classes. Class levels are based on both age and experience.
ADFS offers dance and fitness classes and personal training to help you reach your fitness goals.
Our elite team of group fitness instructors and personal trainers are available to create a safe and effective workout program just for you. Check out our Adult Dance & Fitness Class Schedule or make an appointment with a Personal Trainer today!
At ADFS we have Camps, Dance, Holiday and Birthday Parties.
Spend your days off from school and celebrate your favorite holidays with us at ADFS! Let us throw your child’s next Birthday Party! All of the fun for them (and you) with none of the mess! We have a variety of themes to choose from to keep all your kids happy! Please see our Forms page to request a birthday party at ADFS.